Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

I have aDell Inspiron which has a camera error code

Customer Question
Hello: JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System...
Hello:
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: I have aDell Inspiron which has a camera error code 0xA00F4243 (0xC00D3704), I can't seem to find a way to get the camera error code removed. Can you help me?
JA: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Last month
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is all
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Computer Hardware
11/18/2017
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 24 days ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I still need assistance. My computer is a Dell Inspiron 5559
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
This is awful business ethics and practice. I have waited for a reply since 11:14 AM today and agreed to pay the $39.00 for the tech to fix this problem, now the tech's not available except via online conversation. I want this problem fixed NOW.

Which operating system do you have?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Windows 10

Did the camera work at one point?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I don't know. When I first tried to use about a month ago, it tried to take a picture of me, but i couldn't make it out and assumed it was because it used the rear facing camera or to dark. After that it tries to take my picture to verify upon sign in, but it seems to be in use by some other application. I don't know what else would be using the camera. I have only had this computer since 29 Oct.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
When will someone contact me so they can fix my computer webcam issue? It's almost 24 hours since I signed up and paid for this crappy service. If no reply soon you will get a scathing negative post on-line as this is an awful way to treat customers.
Russell H., Computer Repairer