Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have aDell Inspiron which has a camera error code

Customer Question
I have aDell Inspiron...

I have aDell Inspiron which has a camera error code 0xA00F4243 (0xC00D3704), I can't seem to find a way to get the camera error code removed. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is all

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
11/18/2017
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I still need assistance. My computer is a Dell Inspiron 5559
This is awful business ethics and practice. I have waited for a reply since 11:14 AM today and agreed to pay the $39.00 for the tech to fix this problem, now the tech's not available except via online conversation. I want this problem fixed NOW.

Which operating system do you have?

Windows 10

Did the camera work at one point?

I don't know. When I first tried to use about a month ago, it tried to take a picture of me, but i couldn't make it out and assumed it was because it used the rear facing camera or to dark. After that it tries to take my picture to verify upon sign in, but it seems to be in use by some other application. I don't know what else would be using the camera. I have only had this computer since 29 Oct.
When will someone contact me so they can fix my computer webcam issue? It's almost 24 hours since I signed up and paid for this crappy service. If no reply soon you will get a scathing negative post on-line as this is an awful way to treat customers.
Russell H., Computer Repairer