Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just installed a new VX 805 pin pad. The previous VX 805…

Customer Question
I just installed a...

I just installed a new VX 805 pin pad. The previous VX 805 showed; DO NOT REMOVE CARD / REMOVE CARD. The new one shows; PLEASE WAIT / THANK YOU / REMOVE CARD. Customers remove card at THANK YOU and it cancels the transaction. how can I remove the THANK YOU?

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I've had the old one for a few years but never change programming without assistance.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I just got this one a week ago and it came programmed for my store.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 2 days by:
11/19/2017
Computer technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Computer technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff