Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

I just installed a new VX 805 pin pad. The previous VX 805

Customer Question
showed; DO NOT REMOVE CARD...
I just installed a new VX 805 pin pad. The previous VX 805 showed; DO NOT REMOVE CARD / REMOVE CARD. The new one shows; PLEASE WAIT / THANK YOU / REMOVE CARD. Customers remove card at THANK YOU and it cancels the transaction. how can I remove the THANK YOU?
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I've had the old one for a few years but never change programming without assistance.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I just got this one a week ago and it came programmed for my store.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 2 days by:
11/19/2017
Computer technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 25 days ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Computer technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 23 days ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B