Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Am trying to install on my raspberrypi 2.o. With the

Customer Question
Am trying to install...

Am trying to install on my raspberrypi 2.o

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

With the raspberry?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes using apt_get

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have 4 raspberries. most have wifi but version 2 not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
11/17/2017
Computer technician: syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer

My name is David.

What are you trying to install?

Is apt-get throwing any errors or exceptions while you install?

Never mind. I've found the answer elsewhere on the Internet.

Thanks for letting me know. If it turns out that you still need assistance, just let me know as I have extensive experience with Linux.

Thanks,

David.

Russell H., Computer Repairer