Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

Don’t remember my password for iTunes! Or my email password!

Don’t remember my password...

Don’t remember my password ***** iTunes! Or my email password! Help!! !

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

When I changed my email

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Gift from my kids mothers day

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

IPad is registered with my old email

11/16/2017
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you

I,t has been a while. Can’t seem to get help!

Hi there

I replied within a minuite of your question

Can you please let me know?

Thank you

Richard, Computer Specialist
At lease two months. Can’t change password ***** I remember the old one and I dont

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

I am on my I pad. Computer is down!

You have no computer you can access at the moment? If not, please give me your password ***** I will call you instead

1limena1i hope.

Ok, please provide me the email address you used and your phone number

Phone is(###) ###-####

I call, it picks up then just hangs up

Email is***@******.***

I called the phone number but it just picks up then hangs up on me

If you are calling from unavailable it will hang up

yes I am, we will need to then continue here

Do you have access still to your iPad?

ok, look on it please you should have the instructions to reset your password ***** it

I got a call with a new code. I put it in. Then your instructions did not work because it asked for I cloud I’d and password. Sorry to be difficult. I had a brain injury. Everything is difficult!

tell me the code here, that they just told you on the phone please, just this minute

739771

ok, youn will need to go into an apple store to do this, as it request your credit card details and it is not secure to do this online.

But if you take it into an apple store it can be reset there for you

Wow. Thank you sooo much
Richard, Computer Specialist