Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a wd1002FAEX 1.0 TB DRIVE. IT IS PINED TO BE THE

Customer Question
I have a wd1002FAEX...

I have a wd1002FAEX 1.0 TB DRIVE. IT IS PINED TO BE THE PRIMARY AND I NEED IT TO BE A SUP DRIVE. CAN YOU HELP?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I BOUGHT IT A FEW YEARS BACK AND HAVE BEEN USING IT ON A CLONE.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NOPE THAT IS IT.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2017
Computer technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris