Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a Sandisk Wireless Flash Drive that I just bought. It…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Sandisk Wireless Flash Drive that I just bought. It says that I need to download a better App but doesn't give me any clue as to how to get it or which one I need.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Im trying to connect it to my ipad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It is showing as being connected wirelessly but when i open the app, it says I need a different one.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
11/15/2017
Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 8 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 8 months ago

Charge your Wireless Drive Plug the Drive into a computer or USB-AC adaptor. A full charge can take up to 2 hours. 2) Turn on the Wireless Drive Press the Wi-Fi power button until both LEDs flash 3 times. 3) Download the Wireless Flash Drive app Download the free Wireless Flash Drive app from your mobile device application store

Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 8 months ago
Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 8 months ago

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.