Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My px6-300d will not start up. I purchase used online I

Customer Question
My px6-300d will not...

My px6-300d will not start up

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchase used online I tried restart / clean disk

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The power was lost then I tried to start it again it will not complete the start up

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
11/13/2017
Computer technician: Donna French, Programmer replied 8 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Programmer

Hello my name is***** and I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Do you still need help with your logo attachment issue?

Hello my name is***** and I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Do you still need help with your issue?

Please let me know if you need further assistance with your issue. It is 6:30pm CST and I'll be online for the next hour.