Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to speak with someone regarding service I received…

Customer Question
I need to speak...

I need to speak with someone regarding service I received yesterday from a supposed it person associated with HP. I now questioning the service I received. Could you please give me HP phoe number so I can discuss this matter wiith an HP representative? Thank you,

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP Envy and just purchased 8710 printer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Me personally, no. Just what the person did yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of right now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
11/10/2017
Computer technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Did someone from HP physically visit and perform repair service of your HP device?
  2. Or was it someone from us (JustAnswer.com) performed online diagnostics and repair?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess