Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

I emailed the 3 days ago concerning a broken Ipad case and

Customer Question
keyboard and have not had...
I emailed the 3 days ago concerning a broken Ipad case and keyboard and have not had a response.
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: It's a broken case and I took it back to the Apple store and they told me to contact Logitech as it was warranted for one year. It's a Pro 9.7 Blk
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: It's the case that is cracked and it won't hold the Ipad. I just need a replacement
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer Hardware
11/10/2017
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Russell H., Computer Repairer