Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I emailed the 3 days ago concerning a broken Ipad case and…

Customer Question
I emailed the 3...

I emailed the 3 days ago concerning a broken Ipad case and keyboard and have not had a response.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?

It's a broken case and I took it back to the Apple store and they told me to contact Logitech as it was warranted for one year. It's a Pro 9.7 Blk

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It's the case that is cracked and it won't hold the Ipad. I just need a replacement

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
11/10/2017
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.