Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have an iomega model RPHD-C 160 gb. I need to partition…

Customer Question
I have an iomega...

I have an iomega model RPHD-C 160 gb. I need to partition this or take s one files out of the drive to save it. I have a mac right now, canyon tell me how to partition or save this files thanks

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

MacOS sierra

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know if this drive was in other windows pc I just saw in utilities to format in max os don't know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
10/5/2017
Computer technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just want to save some files from the drive and partition or clean that drive to use in my max
clean in my mac
no I don't need your secure remote assistance.
You said you will send information about my question thats all I need
Are you still there??

Yes here, what software are you using on the mac?

I do not accept anything more than the $ 5.00 dlls just when I enter your web. now your area charging me 43 dlls in my creditor without any acceptance by my why????

I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team
Regards

Russell H., Computer Repairer