Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Need help. M5300 just purchased today. Need help with stand.

Customer Question
M5300 just purchased today ...

M5300 just purchased today

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Need help with stand

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

2 types of screws, one with blue on it and one without, one a little longer than the other. don't know which goes where

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
10/5/2017
Computer technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today. Please let me know more about the issue and we'll start from there to get it resolved.