Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Dell Inspiron 5452 Service Tag 5KT6Q72 with error message:

Customer Question
Error code 2000-0132. Validation code...
Dell Inspiron 5452 Service Tag 5KT6Q72 with error message: Error code 2000-0132. Validation code: 74231Laptop will power on for a short amount of time and then shuts down. After powering on several times, get repeated loud beeps and then shuts down again.What to do next?Jerry
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
10/4/2017
Computer technician: sjena1982, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
sjena1982
sjena1982, Computer Enthusiast

Hi ,

Welcome to Justanswer

Error message meaning : Battery - The battery is reaching the end of its usable life.

Batteries have a one year warranty. If your computer is over a year old a replacement can be purchased from Dell Accessories.

Please remove and reseat the battery on the system and rerun the dell diagnostics on the system.

If the error persists then you need to replace the battery .

Thanks

Satchi

Replaced the power cord and the battery a couple of days prior and we are still getting this message.Jerry

Ok

Please remove battery and connect AC adapter directly .

Try to power ON .

Thanks