Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a new G602 wireless mouse. Using it to play World of…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new G602 wireless mouse. Using it to play World of Warcraft. Mouse will self click to open bags, chats, cast, etc. If cursor left on item it will cast it, pick it etc. No click required. Self opening and self closing mouse is frustrating. Run function Ie. both L&R buttons freeze and character stops moving. I am getting real frustrated with this mouse.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP Omen

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to make my new mouse work.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
10/4/2017
Computer technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Is the problem only happening in the WoW game? What about in other programs like MS Office? Is it also self-clicking?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess