Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

FAX MACINE MAKING LIGHTER AND LIGHTER COPIES. RECEIVING AND…

FAX MACINE MAKING LIGHTER AND...
FAX MACINE MAKING LIGHTER AND LIGHTER COPIES. RECEIVING AND SENDING OK.
MACHINE #H9F254511 MODEL 795CW
10/3/2017
syseng
syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer

My name is David.

When the print quality gets increasingly lighter, you need run the machine through at least three printhead cleaning cycles to resolve the issue. Performing the procedure below should resolve the issue:

Place paper in the paper tray the press the ink indicator.
Select Test Print and then select Print Quality.
Select Color Start and the machine will Print a Quality Check Sheet.
When the LCD asks if the print quality is OK, select No.
When the LCD asks if the print quality is OK for black and three colors select No.
Select Color Start to start the print head cleaning process.
Once cleaning has completed, select Color Start and a Print Quality Check Sheet will print. Verify the results and repeat two more times if results are not acceptable.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.

Thanks,

David.

RAN THROUGH 3 CLEANING CYCLES. BLACK IS VERY GOOD - COLORS STILL HAVE GAPS ON
TEST PAGE. SINCE THIS MACHINE IS OLDER THAN DIRT, PERHAPS I SHOULD JUST HEAD OUT
FOR A NEW ONE. TX FOR YOUR EXCELLENT HELP. M

You could also purchase a print head cleaner - they are about $15.00 and may solve the problem without buying a new printer. For example, click on the link below to see one of the kits:

click here

Please let me know if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.

Thanks,

David.

click here

Thanks,

David.

syseng
syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer