Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just installed an iternal 3TB hard drive into my computer…

Customer Question
I just installed an...

I just installed an iternal 3TB hard drive into my computer and it isn't recognizing it

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I know it pretty well, I am only trying to use the new WD drive as a storage device, I see it in the bios, but it not showing up on exploer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2017
Computer technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please let me know if you still require assistance and I would be happy to help you.