Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I open the files on my disk? What does the icon look…

Customer Question
How do I open...

How do I open the files on my disk? What does the icon look like? Do I need to download a driver? I've inserted it but don't see anything on my screen.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

ASUS laptop with Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I've only had the computer 2 weeks. A computer tech guy installed and updated everything.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Computer technician: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Repairer replied 8 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Repairer

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of files is it?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Photos

Was it working fine previously?

Is it the CD disk or the SD memory card disk, etc.?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Russell H., Computer Repairer