Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a M185 mouse and have lost the connection to my

Customer Question
I have a M185...

I have a M185 mouse and have lost the connection to my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?

Acer Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
9/24/2017
Computer technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Can you please check device manager if you can see the mouse there and if there's any yellow exclamation marks?