Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Trying to connect p7 cord to DVD drive. Well, we took the…

Customer Question
Trying to connect p7...

Trying to connect p7 cord to DVD drive.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Well, we took the computer apart because the power supply burnt out. We got a new one, and the necessary connecting cords. I'm just trying to figure out where they all connect. The computer is very old, but the power supply is new.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What does self test feature check box mean.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
9/23/2017
Computer technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 9 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey