Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My magic phone doesn't work. HP modelp6-2026 ,the magic was…

Customer Question
My magic jack phone...

My magic jack phone doesn't work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?

HP modelp6-2026 ,the magic jack was replaced with the new one yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, the magic jack phone is receiving sound signal but the other phone can not receive sound from it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
9/22/2017
Computer technician: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Is the issue people cannot hear you when you go to make a call?

Or you cannot call out at all?

And are you connecting the Magicjack directly to your computer or your internet router?