Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Just biought a wirless keyboard mk850,, now it wsorks now…

Customer Question
Just biought a wirless...

Just biought a wirless keyboard mk850,, now it wsorks now that im typing to you ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?

Mk850 performance logitech

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No just bought this keyboard with mouse a few hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No , cant understand why its now working to I keep the ubs in ?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
9/20/2017
Computer technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 10 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please disable the uninstall USB Root Hub from Device Manager and then reinstall the same and try again.

To do the same, press Windows + R. Type devmgmt.msc. Press the drop down option for Universal Serial Bus Controllers.

Thanks,

Kumar