Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I got a new mx master mouse and cannot get my mx800 keyboard…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new mx master mouse and cannot get my mx800 keyboard to work

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?

Hp z220 running windows 10. keybord had been fine. do i need to have both the old and new dongles installed?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I checked and says am up to date

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
9/20/2017
Computer technician: arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Which dongle have you plugged in to your computer?