Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My Lenovo all-in-one 510 series 21.5has a broken stand.

Customer Question
My Lenovo all-in-one 510...

My Lenovo all-in-one 510 series 21.5has a broken stand. Purchased 7/6/17. I need to replace it. How to I get the correct part. Thanks!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have a Lenovo Aio 510 series with a 21.5 monitor.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I do not have any problems with the Monitor but only the stand I can't stand on the stand.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
9/18/2017
Computer technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 8 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

All the Lenovo stands are on this page, and you can order one if you like

http://www3.lenovo.com/us/en/accessories-and-monitors/stands-arms-and-mounts/c/stands-arms-and-mounts

The universal stand may be your best bet. If you have any further questions or concerns let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

How do I get a replacement from Lenovo or How and from whom may I purchas this repacement.

You can order a replacement at the link below

All the Lenovo stands are on this page, and you can order one if you like http://www3.lenovo.com/us/en/accessories-and-monitors/stands-arms-and-mounts/c/stands-arms-and-mounts The universal stand may be your best bet. If you have any further questions or concerns let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Dustin S.

Dustin, Senior Technician