Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

MY TABLET just got it rebooted. There is a notification

Customer Question
MY TABLET just got...

MY TABLET just got it rebooted. There is a notification saying I'm offline,but my WiFi is on. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?

It is a proviking 10 in tablet

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I couldnt. I just got it on. I had to reset it. All the apps,factory installed and all. Itwas gone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. How so I take pictures,make phon calls,set up contacts.Thats all I can think of at ths moment. Thanks for all your help.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
9/18/2017
Computer technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Hi Kris. This has been happening for about two weeks now.
Thanks for all your help.��As you can probably tell I'm not exactly tech savvy.
Thanks for the time.

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris