Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My magicjack number I was trying to reactivate since last 2…

Customer Question
My name is***** and...

My name is***** and my magicjack number I was trying to reactivate since last 2 weeks is:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?

When I paid for the expired service they assigned a new number without my consent. I do not want this new number

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

My laptop has now problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
9/16/2017
Computer technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You can contact MagicJack to request a number change at 1-***-***-****