Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can get the sepeakers to come on line at the back of the…

Hi I can get...

Hi I can get the sepeakers to come on line at the back of the pc

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

MSI

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No juist gipot it and it was set up

9/15/2017
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Is your computer running on Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

10

Thank you for writing back with that information. Did you already plug in the speakers at the back of your computer?

no thx just tell me

Did you already plug in the speakers at the back of your computer?

there ae 6 ports for the green plug please I will not remote sorry

Please disregard the prompt about Secure Remote Assistance, we can continue in this chat mode.

good 6 ports a green plug nothing there to match

Please check for a slot at the back of the computer with the green headset or speaker icon. Plug the speakers there.

it does not hav e those features no green which I looked for first
or speaker ic on

Is this a branded computer or a computer that was custom-built for you?

no its a gamer msi

What is the exact model of the computer so that I can check the specs?

MSI NIGHTBLADEX2B-249CA PC
NIGHTBLADE SHOULD HAVE A SPACE BESIDE IT SORRY

Ok I see your PC images now. There is a headset slot in front. Is it working when you plug the speakers there but you just want to use the back of the PC?

NOT WORKING IN FRONT

Please check your Device Manager. Are there items listed there without drivers? Those with yellow exclamation marks?

ITS NOT IN THE DRIVERS
REALTEK IS

Are you saying that there are no items listed with error or exclamation marks?

What is the make and model of the speakers that you are using?

LOGITECK thx400w z623

Is this your speakers? (Link below)

http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/product/speaker-system-z623

Thank you for that confirmation. Have you tested your speaker in another computer like a laptop? Is it working there?

Naw but I know they lol work on other pc. I'll take this in to more and let the geniuses screw with it after all it's only 1 day old. Thx anyways man

It should work when plugged in to the front slot, as long as the speakers are set up properly and turned ON. I can see that the power switch of your speakers is on one of the speakers.

Also, regarding the back ports or slots, they are intended for individual speakers.

Here is the layout of the ports and what they are for:

http://filesxpress.com/d-c39f26c1

So if your speaker system only has 1 output port, it is not intended to be using the back ports, it should work in the front port.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess

Top notch. 5 stars easy. Yhx

You're welcome and thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess

Hey Jesse one more thing

Yes, I am still here

My storage is 1t. But it's split between c and D I need that extra space can it be access for finishing my download?

Are you saying that you want to remove the drive D to make C bigger? Or you want to decrease drive C size to make D bigger?

More room on drive I find I don't need d

I do not suggest that you remove drive D. You must keep your data on Drive D to set it apart from Drive C. The purpose for this is when you needs to reinstall Windows for any reason, all data in Drive D will not be affected. You can decrease drive D if you want to increase drive C.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly perform the procedures for you while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Ok your on

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.
For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f68cfb7b-be3e-4cab-afb8-95761763d064

Best regards,
Jess

Jess look page on cp send me your link to Nukewizard @rogers.com

Ok, you need to access your JustAnswer account on the computer, and then continue the chatting there. The link should work then.

If you cannot access your JustAnswer account on the computer, please tell me so that we can use another tool like TeamViewer QuickSupport.

Done

We are connected now.