Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

No sound logitech speakers ..my system crashed but now

Customer Question

no sound logitech speakers ..my system crashed but now working an no sound coming out ..when i went to control panel its states everything good..but icon on bottom screen on right says speakers not connected which it is ...windows 10 is what i use
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: its computer speakers
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: since my computer crashed ...I think it has something to do with windows 10
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  UranIT replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Expert:  UranIT replied 1 month ago.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do
Expert:  UranIT replied 1 month ago.