Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My number pad 1-9 quit working. All keys around the numbers…

Customer Question
My number pad 1-9...

My number pad 1-9 quit working. All keys around the numbers are working fine. Mouse keys are shut off.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Lenovo

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes. Yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a charge for this service?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

No thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
9/13/2017
Computer technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?

Is the keyboard built in or is it an external keyboard you are using? If it is, is it connected by usb/bluetooth?