Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Its my Samsung tablet. worked fine yesterday. I went last…

Customer Question
Its my Samsung...

Its my Samsung tablet. worked fine yesterday. I went last evening to use and I thought it as out of charge, I charged it last nite and this morning still no working

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?

Ummm let me check wait a min

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Model sm-t580 no was not notified

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No other than it has not been dropped or any other accidents happened to it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
9/13/2017
Computer technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

When you say it isnt working, do you mean it is black screen, blue, not able to log in etc?

Do you see a 'light' when it is charging?

What is the model of your tablet?