Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My MacBook Pro for about a month now the Back up has failed…

Customer Question
My MacBook Pro for...

My MacBook Pro for about a month now the Back up has failed because there is not enough space on my present back up. I just purchased your new seagate backup. it is a 2GB . I purchased through Amazon.. I think I paid $69.99 for this unit. How do I get started to start to use this new back up?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

Did you receive what I sent to you?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No it continues to tell me that the back up has failed because there is not enough space..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure. Do you have enough information about what I need to do?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
9/13/2017
Computer technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What backup software are you using to perform your system backup? Is it Time Machine?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess