Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can not put him on. Seams like he get no electricity...but…

Customer Question
I can not put...

I can not put him on. Seams like he get no electricity...but I controlled all cables

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP Officejet Pro 8600

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The blue control light is not on...maybe there is a cable inside burned or a fuse

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
9/13/2017
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait.

Do you still need help with your issue?