Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a 8 gb Sandisk mp3, with a 32 gb Sandisk card in the…

Customer Question
I have a 8...

I have a 8 gb Sandisk mp3, with a 32 gb Sandisk card in the slot. My question is, when I try to add music to the card, the mp3 player stops adding music when it shows 2000 songs on the mp3. I checked the card and it doesn't add music, is this normal?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

H P Pavillion

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I haven't, where do I find the update?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
9/12/2017
Computer technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

This is probably my fourth SanDisk mpp3, all of them stopped adding music to the card atv2000 songs.

Were was it purchased, what retailer was it?