Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

My screen goes off until I shake my mouse, why does it do

Customer Question

My screen goes off until I shake my mouse, why does it do that? How will I know when it is fixed as well? Its my computer screen that I'm having trouble with not a tv.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...computer screen..." as well as the computer itself.
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than the above "...xxx..."

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
WHAT DID I JUST PAID FOR??????????
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I HAD THIS PROBLEM BE FOR > SOME 0ne JUST CAME AND FIX IT
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
IS THIS MICRSOFT ???
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
FIX IT OR CANCEL CARD
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

As posted above, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...computer screen..." as well as the computer itself.
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted.