Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to find the mac number on my new kindle fire hdx, The…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find the mac number on my new kindle fire hdx

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

The kindle fire HDX serial number G090 MK05 7213 023B Fire He 8 (seventh generation)

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It's new I need the mac number to be connected to my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Computer technician: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Repairer replied 11 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Repairer

I'm sorry about the issue. When / where does it ask for the MAC number?

Are you trying to connect your new Kindle to Wi-Fi / wireless?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

To kindle file he wireless

Thank you. Can you please check at the back / bottom of your Internet modem/router device(s) for the model of it?

Also, what's the make / model of your computer?

No just send instructors to **********

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.
Can you please check at the back / bottom of your Internet modem/router device(s) for the model of it?

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?

Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,