Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My 10 inch rca android tablet is locked as I turn it on and…

Customer Question
My 10 inch rca...

My 10 inch rca android tablet is locked as I turn it on and want go any further I was fiddling with the settings area to make the pictue bibber and I messed something up .it wii turn on but then it has a gree thing all the way around the screen .if I click on anything the green thing incircles my locked area where I am suppose to sign in

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?

It is a rca android .I don'see any numbers.it is 10 and a half awide withtablet keyp-ad on the bottom

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Noi can't get into it to do anything it stops at where you are suppose to unlock it and that's as far as it goes BUTit is also incased like a green dot picture frame

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
9/10/2017
Computer technician: Mr.Med, computer hardware replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, computer hardware

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please try a hard reset by following the steps below :

Important : A hard reset restores the original factory settings and will delete your personal data on the internal storage, such as downloads, ringtones, images, apps, contacts, and videos. It does not delete data stored on the SIM card or SD card.

• Turn off the device.
  • Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons until the ZTE logo screen appears, then release.
  • Press the Volume down button to highlight wipe data/factory reset.
  • Press the Power button to select.
  • Press the Volume down button repeatedly until Yes -- delete all user data is highlighted.
  • Press the Power button to select.
  • Wait as the device resets.
  • Once complete, press the Power button to select Reboot system now.

Let me know the results

Thank you

it doesn;turn off I held the button downand it comes back to where it is to be signed onto and that's when it stops and the whole screen arounthe edges turn green
how much would it costto have you do this as I do not have lots of money
is that on top of[the 39]

Feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

Please watch this tutorial video and follow the instruction : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttvFDFqH5r0

Hope this works out

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?

it s still the same and you have already charged my card 4600 and it is still the same problem

You are referring to the automated offer from our system. There is no way to remote into your tablet, I am sorry for any confusion.

Does your tablet showing you a green rectangle around everything you tap?

If yes, follow the steps below :

1. Navigate to the Home screen. Remember selections are made by long-tap then double-tap.
  2. Select Apps by long tapping the Apps icon, then double tapping in the green square.
  3. Use two fingers to swipe over and select Settings. (long-tap, then double-tap)
  4. Use two fingers to swipe down, then select Accessibility.
  5. Select Talkback.
  6. Move theTalkBack toggle to Off.
  7. Select OK.

Let me know the results

Thank you