Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My PC has stopped recognizing my SanDisk Connect Wireless,

My PC has stopped...

My PC has stopped recognizing my SanDisk Connect Wireless

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

AMD?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

9/9/2017
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

ready

Hi

Can you give me the full make and model please?

From Control Panel: AMD A8-5600K APU with Radeon HD Graphics, 4Gb Memory., Windows 10, 64-bit OS
The flash drive is a SanDisk Connect Wireless

Would it be OK for me to connect andhave a look?

I get all my $ back if not satisfied?

If it's working and fixed no, but If it is not fixed yes you do.

It's $39 on top of your current $48 charges

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Remote: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=78a13787-763f-4309-ab92-5be0b205bad7

How do I contact Customer Services?