Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

No sound on my computer, trying to listen through GIGAWARE

Customer Question
speakers. JA: What's the make/model of...
no sound on my computer, trying to listen through GIGAWARE speakers.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: My computer (device ?) is an HP Pavilion about 4-5 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It just started, I recently had sound. Haven't tried much, don't know what to try, that's why I'm communicating with you.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
9/9/2017
Computer technician: Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your computer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Have you tried using another speaker or headphone?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Russell H., Computer Repairer