Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert.
30970729

Trying to connect iomegato my MAC (OS Sierra ). Is this

Customer Question

Hi Trying to connect iomega*****to my MAC (OS Sierra ). Is this possible. I have the usb-zip drive connected. Cant find drivers that download.... they only want to download advertisements for other software, not iomega 100
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: OS Sierra MAC 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: it is up to date. Nothing in the last few weeks. Know there is a new os coming out soon
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just the question: 1. is it possible to connect iomega 100 zip to MAC. And if so... where is a download for the application...
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Yes this is possible - the USB drivers are universal do you do not need to install anything.

Are you connecting to a USB2 .0 or USB3.0 port?

Can you try connecting to a different port or test the zip drive on a different Mac?