Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

I am not sure but I think it is the software data. It might

Hello, I am not sure...
Hello, I am not sure but I think it is the software data. It might take a while to explain and may involve my data being accessed by A savvy computer son in law, plus it may also involve my software being accessed my son who has the same name as me but he lives in Lubbock, TX.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: My home desk top is a Dell touch top 23" All-in-One and I am with Verizon and an Apple smart phone phone
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes ijust rejoined Verizon for cell phone use
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The info ERROR from the retrieving server is: [DF-DFERH-01]
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please describe to me the problem further? Is it about an error you are getting when sending and receiving emails?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
You are a different person. I thought the previous person was someone else. The APP store came back with someone else from "Just Answer". Do I have the correct company or person That in had a couple of minutes ago? Sorry for the question but I want to be sure you are not someone else's who has. Access. I got a response from some named ?...???? Alfonso???

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.
For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=52ecf7cc-3aeb-4843-a5e5-cb834054f8cf

Best regards,
Jess

I am very sorry about the confusion. I am the original tech who responded to you and I have not seen any previous questions you posted with us. Please follow the steps I gave you above to join me in the remote session.

My correct email is***@******.***. I saw that somewhere in this computer (or the software) they have my incorrect email as donalmitjpa @ Gmail.com. (NOTE...th "j" is not a part of my correct email

Ok. Please follow the procedures I gave you to join me in the remote session so that I can check and fix the problem for you.

hi jess, I just went back and looked and I saw that Jess M. On Just answer said he saw my response and just charged my account $39.00. He closed by saying Just go back to your account...so I guess that is you Jess. I am currently not at home and am out of town at a wedding in New Jersey. And I am going to bed. I will,leave the iPad on all night so it can be worked on overnight. My cell phone is(###) ###-#### but it currently needs to be charged and I only have one cable to do that and it is plugged into the Eye pad you are working on. Since you will be needing the iPad during the night, I have to wait until the morning to recharge the cell phone. have a nice evening. ***** *****

Are you saying that the problem is on the iPad?

I cannot remotely access your iPad. I can remotely access computers and laptops only. Can we resume remote access when you are at home with your Dell computer?

I don,t know where the problem is. I thought you needed access the it to resolve the issue that was as why I thought I should make it available to you. Otherwise how would you know how to fix the issue you discover.? I am not the computer expert. I will be glad to assist and not hinder your progress.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxoEBgMNFRxFSzNzMlg2dWgxR3c
we can resume when I return home on Monday. Just let me know how I reconnect. Don

The procedures I gave you is for Windows computer, since you mentioned in your problem that you are using a Dell computer.

Please let us resume when you are with your Dell computer.

Just visit this chat page again so that I can send you a new link for a new remote session.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist