Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

How do I change the language on my tablet? Coby 7" tablet.

Customer Question
How do I change the...
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?
Customer: KYROS
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
9/8/2017
Computer technician: Mr.Med, computer hardware replied 3 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, computer hardware

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

• Please Hit the Menu button and click the "Dial" icon in the lower right or click the drawer and launch "Settings" directly (again, "Dial" icon), Now scroll down list until you see an square icon with an "A..." inside it. Click on that settings item.
  • The first item on the sub-menu is the Language/Locale setting
  • click it and you'll get a list of all the available languages, find yours and select it.

let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out, Do you still need help please?

hello,

Has everything worked out ? do you still need help please?

Russell H., Computer Repairer