Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When I try to print; a box saying the printer is not

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to print; a box saying the printer is not installed. it says click on hp and add printer, however, I am on instant ink and my printer is not on computer I have officejet 4652, it says officejet 4650 on my computer. I want to know how to put my 4652 in my computer to print, and if instantink has the right printer on file

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I have been printing without problems, I don't know how experienced I am

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, what is my username, password ***** I can contact hp thru my account

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Computer technician: Kamil Anwar, Hardware Specialist replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Hardware Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

I DO NOT WANT TO PAY $39, I JUST PAID $5 TO ASK A QUESTION.

Okay

HOW CAN I CONNECT MY PRINTER TO MY COMPUTER, IT WAS CONNECTED, I DON'T KNOW WHY IT IS NOT CONNECTED NOW.
I HAVE BEEN CHARGED $48 FOR NOTHING HOW CAN I GET A REFUND?