Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a digiprog observed device which I forgot the

Customer Question
HI I have a digiprog...
HI I have a digiprog observed device which I forgot the password ***** and I was was wondering if there's any way to retrieve or delete the password *****
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Digiprog obd device
I also have an eeprom
9/7/2017
Computer technician: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 8 months ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with the EEPROM password *****

EEPROM stands for Extended Erasable Programable Read Only Memory. This means a password ***** the device.

So the Digiprog needs to have the password *****

Here are the steps to reset the DigiProg password.

1. Plug the DigiProd to the computer with the USB port.

2. Select the port and click next. If the DigiProd does not have a blue screen , check the setting and restart

3. The DigiProd will have a blue screen and if you remove the digprod, it will be damaged. DO not disconnect until done.

4. Complete the upgrade and reset the password

Here is a youtube video to reset information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpoiwFCQshw

It had the default password ***** changed it but can't remember it... it powers on normally but won't go to the next step because the password ***** ***** it was doing the same thing when I first got it and didn't know the default password ***** I was saying I have an eeprom reader and was wondering if I can use it to retrieve/replace or erase the password
The video just shows the basic tutorial of how it works... I can't even get to the other screens because of the password

Thank you for the information. I will continue to find the solution for you.

OK thanks ... if you'd like I can send you a picture of the electronic board after removing the case

Please send me any information you may have.

I have read the boards and all of the information for the digiprog 3. Did you reset the password ***** another number other than 1. 1 is the the default password. You can also try according to some of the other experts in the auto field.

http://blog.eobdtool.co.uk/digiprog-3-faq-and-use-tips/

If you attempt to change your password ***** defaults to 0 X

Your still 1 yes so it will still be 1

I had changed it from default 1

All of the research I read stated that the password ***** ***** one digit, did you change the password ***** more than one digit?

I changed it to more than one digit Alphanumeric
Once I had logged in I went ahead and changed it only the default password ***** ***** digit
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Its fine as long as i can resolve my issue. Yes I do please and thanks

I have you tried 0 and 1

Ithat was the original password ***** but I changed it a while ago and can't remember the password
I have an eeprom reader if that helps
Josh, Computer Enthusiast