Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My Logitech 700 indoor camera will not recognize any sd

Customer Question
My Logitech 700 indoor...

My Logitech 700 indoor camera will not recognize any sd micro chips that I put into it. I have tried 3 different ones

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

This is for my indoor security camera

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It happened before I did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This is for a security camera

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
9/6/2017
Computer technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Russell H., Computer Repairer