Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Nothing wrong with my computer, but I have an old magicjack…

Customer Question
Hello, nothing wrong with...

Hello, nothing wrong with my computer, but I have an old magicjack that I hook it back in my computer but its not working. can you help me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?

Sonic master

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/6/2017
Computer technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 10 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris