Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

A 2 terabyte slim drive bought 10 days ago will not mount

Customer Question
and it contains files I...
A 2 terabyte slim drive bought 10 days ago will not mount and it contains files I want to keep. so reformatting isn't an option
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's pretty much everything needed
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/19/2017
Computer technician: sjena1982, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
sjena1982
sjena1982, Computer Enthusiast

Welcome to Justanswer .

It will be better and quick if I can access your computer remotely to fix the problem ..

for that please follow the below steps

Please open the below link URL in browser

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=233eef34-b1c1-4f12-8b18-807436945532

and then click on I agree button .

After that click on Download link to download file and save/open to run it .

Thanks
Satchi

Russell H., Computer Repairer