Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I haVE A WINDOWS 10 CP AND A IOMEGA 250 AND NO OPERATING…

Hi: I haVE A...

Hi: I haVE A WINDOWS 10 CP AND A IOMEGA 250 AND NO OPERATING SYSTEM FOR THIS DRIVE THAT IS COMPATABLE WITH THE WINDOWS 10SYSTEM.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

AN ASUS WITH WINDOWS 10 INSTALLED

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NOT FOR THE 250

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

JUST WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH THIS 250 AND THE ASUS

8/10/2017
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Just need a bit more information from you : is this a ZIP or HDD drive?

It is a zip 250 mb

You can try downloading here the drivers for it :http://www.driverguide.com/driver/company/Iomega/index.html

but frankly, the company doesn't exist anymore and there is no guarantee that it will work.

In addition, Flash Drives are now cheaper and provide more capacity....

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Did you try downloading the drivers by the link I provided?

If you feel I answered your question - please choose a RATING by choosing from the STARS at the top. There is no additional cost to you for giving a 5-star rating.
If you are not satisfied with my answer or if you just have additional follow up questions you'd like to ask, do not rate yet, and please ask me for clarification,I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator