Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a contract wiith Geek Squad. I live near Galveson TX…

Customer Question
My name is Ron...

My name is Ron. I have a contract wiith Geek Squad. I live near Galveson TX but now am in a remotre mountain town in Colorado. My computer screen just darkened very much. The computer is still working but it is like I am looking at it through very strong sunglasses. What do you suppose is going on. Do you think you can remotely correct it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Lenovo, not sure what model, Less than a year old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just began less that half an hour ago. I have turned it off and rebooted three times. It comes right back up, darkened screen. Other functions seem to be intact. I have limited wifi service here.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
8/10/2017
Computer technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Is your computer a laptop or a desktop?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess