Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have not used my Hannspree screen with a computer in

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used my Hannspree screen with a computer in several years and am now connecting it to another computer- I have everything plugged in but do not see how to turn it on and the screen remains black. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Has not been an issue and have not used it in several yearsIs HF199H the monitor number? I see a date of mfg of July 2008

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No - model number is ***** Have not used it in probably 4-5years or so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Think that is it.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
8/9/2017
Computer technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 9 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Make sure there is a power to the monitor and hit power button which is on the besel.

let me know if any lights come up on monitor

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Russell H., Computer Repairer