Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My Officejet Pro printer is in error mode. I have no idea…

My Officejet Pro printer...

My Officejet Pro printer is in error mode. I have no idea why nor do I have a clue what to do about it. Can you help with this?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

A Toshiba Satellite P775

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so.

8/9/2017
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

It looks ok but I would have to go to my email and leave this window. I'll end this now and might have to try again later. Thank you and good-bye.

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Thanks, ***** ***** problems today and I hope not for the near future