Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My door will not open for me to put in a DVD? How else can I…

Customer Question
Hi My door will...

Hi My door will not open for me to put in a DVD? How else can I eject it?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Are you there?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Its not my sound system.....the door will not open on the side of the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?

Oh no thank you much

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
I need an answer now. sorry....i am trying to watch a movie!
8/5/2017
Computer technician: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. I apologize for the wait. Please look for a small pinhole type opening on the door or tray. If you see it, please try inserting the end of a straightened paperclip into the hole. This may force it to open.

If this does not work, please tell me the brand and model of your computer and also the operating system that is on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/