Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My 5250 all in one reports that the print head is loose. I…

Customer Question
My 5250 all in...

My 5250 all in one reports that the print head is loose. I have checked and can't seem to get it to print. any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

ASUS

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to be able to print again

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Computer technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

To resolve the error:

1. Open the printer access door.
  2. If the printhead and ink cartridges are not installed in the printer, install them:
    1. Place the printhead in the carriage.

2. Push firmly against the target label of the printhead until you hear a loud snap.

3. Install the color and black ink cartridges.
  3. If the ink cartridges and printhead are already in the printer, remove them, then reinstall them.
    1. Remove the color and black ink cartridges.
    2. Remove the existing printhead by lifting the latch in the center of the carriage.

3. Close the printer access door.
      NOTE: For printers with LCDs, follow the instructions on the LCD screen. If no LCD screen, continue to the next step.
    4. Follow Step 2 above to install the printhead and ink cartridges.

If the error continues, restart the printer and try to print.

Please Rate My Service if my answer was sufficient!
If you have any other questions please let me know, as I always strive for excellent service!!
Thank you!